PFY’s HIV Testing Van Naming Contest 2023
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
*No Purchase Necessary.*
Eligibility: The Contest is open only to legal residents of the United States who are at least eighteen (18) years old. Current and Former Employees of Long Island Crisis Center or PFY, are not eligible to enter.
How to Enter
Submit a Testing Van Name suggestion in the form above.
Must be 18 years or older to enter.
Following our Instagram account @prideforyouth or like our Facebook page @ PFY-Pride for Youth o
Additional Details: Shares are appreciated, but not necessary. Winner and winning van name will be chosen and announced on social media.
This contest is only available to those residing in Queens, Nassau, and Suffolk County New York and currently living within the United States.
4. By entering, you indicate your full agreement to these Official Rules and PFY’s decisions regarding the Giveaway, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements in these Official Rules.
5. Potential Winner Requirements: Except where prohibited, a potential winner will be required to complete and return a publicity release form sent digitally through Docusign. If a potential winner fails to sign and return these documents within three (3) business days, PFY may randomly generate an alternate potential winner.
6. Prize: $100 value in four(4) 25$ Visa gift cards.
7. Release and Limitations of Liability: By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless Long Island Crisis Center, PFY - Pride for Youth, their respective partners, subsidiaries, affiliates, and each of their respective, directors, and employees (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Contest; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; or (g) injury or damage to persons or property. You further agree that in any cause of action, in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. You waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
9. Disputes: You agree that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Queens County, Nassau County, or Suffolk County New York. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of PFY in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than New York.
10. Winner Information: Winner retains the right to remain anonymous, and PFY will not release winner information without prior consent.
11. Sponsor and Administrator: This Contest is sponsored by PFY a Division of the Long Island Crisis Center. The Contest is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook.
This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website.
Information Collection and Use: We are the sole recipients of all information collected on forms within this website.We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily provide within our contact form. We will not sell or rent this information to any other party. We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason in which you contacted us.
Security: We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via our website your information is protected both online and offline.
Whenever we collect sensitive information, that information is only distributed to the staff members who facilitate the programs in which you are inquiring about.
All questions or concerns regarding the privacy of your information can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org